It’s been a few weeks since the release of Fortnite, and players are still trying to figure out how to change Fortnite name. This blog will show you step-by-step instructions on Fortnite change name so that it aligns with your Epic Games account.
This is an informative post about how players can update their epic games change name.
How To Change Your Fortnite Name on Pc
I am a Fortnight gamer, and I want to know how to change my Fortnite name on pc. It has been so frustrating trying to find the answer online as there are so many blogs offering solutions, but none of them work for me. What is the best way for me to solve this problem?
Now, if you want to Fortnite change name, then you need the following items.
- Fortnite game launcher software. If you have no Fortnite game launcher, then download it.
- Fortnite account.
Many Fortnite players enjoy playing the game but want to change their name for various reasons. If you’re one of those players, then this step-by-step guide is for you! Here we’ll go over how to change your Fortnite name on PC.
The process is very simple and only takes a few minutes. To start,
- Install Fortnite game launcher software and double click on open Fortnite game from your desktop.
- Now you get the sign-in option with your Fortnite credential (there have various ways to sign in to your Fortnite epic game account), and it takes you to the home page.
- You can go down to the lower left-hand corner of the home page, and there you will get your account name.
- Now click on your cool Fortnite names. There has a popup window with Manage account options. Now click on opened Manage account option. It will take you to your personal detail information page for epic games and shows your display name. If you put your mouse cursor on the information icon, it tells you that you have to wait two weeks before changing it again if you change your epic games display name.
- Now scroll down and click on the Save Changes button. Then go ahead and scroll back up to the top of the page, and you have to confirm your display name change.
If you’ve been playing Fortnite on PC and have had the same name for a while, it might be time to epic games change name. This article covers finding out what your current Fortnite display name is and going over some tips that will help make sure you pick the proper new cool Fortnite names. So other players can identify you easier. Let me know if there are any questions!
Read More: Easy Guide On How To Uninstall Fortnite
How To Change Fortnite Name on Ps4
Fortnite is a free-to-play game that can be played on different consoles. One of the most popular and common gaming systems is the PlayStation 4. It has been reported that players are having trouble changing their Fortnite name on PS4. This blog post will talk about how to change Fortnite Name on Ps4!
- Go to Ps4 home screen and tap to Royal battle Fortnite game.
- Epic games login with your epic games’ username and password or login with PlayStation.
- Now scroll up or notice the upper right-hand side corner. There have three vertical bars. Tap on that bar icon.
- Click on settings, and the setting will be open with a new tab. There has a bunch of options. One of the important settings is Account and Privacy. Tap on the Account and Privacy option.
- Now notice there has a lot of options. Just tap on Hide Your linked Account Names to check it’s off or On. If this option is ON, then turn it OFF (If this option is ON, then Fortnite change name will not work).
- Scroll down and click on Anonymous Mode. If this feature is turned ON, please turn it OFF (If this option is ON, then Fortnite change name will not work).
- At that moment, go back PS4 home page and open Fortnite epic games, and press the Start Button.
- If your epic games login, then you will notice your Fortnite display name on the upper dashboard panel. That drop-down menu contains the “Account” Option. Just tap on the ‘’Account” option.
- When you click on “Account” settings, then it will provide you bunch of options. Now click on “General.”
- After clicking on General settings, these settings are under one major setting named “Display Name,” and there is a pencil edit button. Just click that button.
- After clicking that pencil button, you will get a way to change Fortnite display name. When you click that pencil, one popup window will come, and there are two rows for the new epic games name change. Remembers that matter “if your epic games change the name, then you will not change it before two weeks.”
- Fill the blank row with new cool Fortnite names and confirm to checkmark.
- At last, click on Confirm button for sure to change Fortnite name.
I hope this article has helped you in the process of how to change Fortnite name on ps4. If so, please share it with friends and family who are looking to Fortnite change name as well! Let me know what other questions or concerns that you have by commenting below.
How To Change Name in Fortnite on Switch
Fortnite gamers, do you want to change your name? Well, this blog post will tell you how. You can change your name on Fortnite for Switch in two ways: from the game’s settings menu or through the Nintendo eShop. To find out more information about how to change name in Fortnite on switch console, read our guide below!
- Open Fortnite on the Switch.
- Go to press menu from upper side corner with three vertical bars and click on support.
- Click on “How do I upgrade a console or platform account to a full EPIC Games Account?”
- Find out the sign-in button from the upper dashboard panel and epic games login with credentials (must be epic games login with Nintendo Switch account).
- Go to the Account section and click on your current Fortnite display name.
- Now you stay in General settings. Notice Account info settings there have a pencil icon.
- Click on that pencil icon and put down blank rows with new cool Fortnite names.
- Confirm the checkmark, and for final action, press Confirm button.
We hope that this guide has helped you figure out how to change your Fortnite name on Switch. If there are any other questions, please leave a comment below, and we’ll try our best to answer them for you!
How To Change Your Fortnite Name on Xbox | Change Xbox Gamertag
This blog post will teach you how to change your Fortnite name on Xbox, one of the most popular video game systems. When you first set up your account on Xbox, you are asked to choose a username and password. This is what other players see when they search for Fortnite games in the Microsoft store or online. If you want to change it later down the line, we’ll show you how!
- At first, hold down your controller Xbox button.
- Now Navigate to Profile & System settings, then choose your existing Xbox Gamertag.
- Select My Profile.
- Select Customize Profile for Xbox change Gamertag.
- Under the Choose new Xbox Gamertag window, type in the new Xbox Gamertag to change Xbox Gamertag.
- Select Check Availability to see if the Xbox Gamertag is already taken, then choose another cool Fortnite names. Remember that Xbox Gamertag becomes unique if it is not being used by anyone else.
- Confirm your selection.
- You can now exit to navigate the system’s screen.
It sounds like you’re looking for a way to change your Fortnite name on Xbox, and we’ve got the answer. Here’s how to do it in just a few easy steps. Whether you want to switch up your gamer tag or create something new, this tutorial will show you exactly what to do. We also have helpful screenshots and video demonstrations if that helps get the idea across better than words alone can convey! Let me know your comment’s below!”
With so many games out there, it cannot be easy to decide which one is right for you. One of the best parts about Fortnite is that if you don’t like your name, you can change it! This article has all the information on how to change Fortnite name. And why this process works as well as a few tips from our experts who have gone through the epic games change name process themselves.
If you need some guidance or want more info on what’s involved with changing your Fortnite game account’s username, please comment below- we would love to hear from you!